- deformed bars up to dia 32 mm
- smooth bars up to dia 200 mm
- square bars up to dia 100 mm
- flat bars up to 200 mm
- drawn bars up to dia 60mm
- hexagons and tool grades – on request
Reinforcing bars are elements used in reinforcement to strengthen various elements of concrete or reinforced concrete structures, e.g. strip foundation, ring beams or retaining walls.
Thanks to reinforcing bars, concrete has higher tensile resistance and retains its properties for longer. Choosing good quality bars ensures safety, but it also prevents expensive repairs. We supply bars in Warsaw and the surrounding area. If you want to learn more, feel free to contact us and visit our warehouse.